Grilled Balsamic StrawberriesPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by Homemade & Yummy153 recipes>
These Grilled Balsamic Strawberries make a stunning dessert at bbq parties. Easy to make. Delicious to eat.
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp espresso balsamic
- 1 tsp chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp oil (for coating the grill)
- Wash the berries, leaving them WHOLE with the stems intact. Let dry.
- Combine the chocolate syrup and espresso balsamic in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the grill to a medium heat.
- Place the washed strawberries on skewers, but do not crowd them. Try to group the same size berries together.
- Brush the grill grates with oil.
- Place the skewers on the oiled grill. Cook about 8-9 minutes (depending on the size of the berries). Be sure to turn several times, so all sides get nice grill marks.
- Berries are done when they are warm and nicely charred.
- Remove from grill and place on a serving tray.
- Drizzle with the balsamic glaze mixture.
Leave a review or comment