Grill Juicy Chicken Breast Tex-Mex StylePrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by thecurrymommy94 recipes>
Tex-Mex flavored grilled chicken is easier than you think with my guide on how to grill tex mex chicken breast (woah! That rhymes). This Mexican restaurant tasting Tex Mex dish compares to Tequila Lime Chicken and is marinated with lime juice, garlic, and everyday spices making the end result family friendly and perfect for Taco Tuesday!
- 3 chicken breasts, sliced very thin (each into three flat filets)
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- 4-6 cloves large garlic, grated/minced
- ¼ cup chicken broth (or a mix of tequila and broth)
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped with stems
- Mix all of the ingredients together and marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove the chicken from refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Heat a cast iron or high heat resistant pan on high heat. Let it get hot.
- Spray some oil on the pan and add the chicken so that each filet is not touching each other.
Leave a review or comment