Green Pizza CrustPrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 2by thecurrymommy25 recipes>
Green pizza is exactly what we call it.
- Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup Bisquick (or anything similar)
- 1/2 cup 00 flour
- 1/4 cup warm and pureed, green leaf vegetable (spinach, kale, etc)
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp blended flax seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp blended chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp blended hemp seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- red chili powder (optional)
- ajwain seeds (optional)
- all-purpose flour for dusting ONLY
- Knead the Dough
- Combine all of the ingredients for pizza dough and knead it into a soft dough.
- Dust more all-purpose flour over the dough and then cover with a damp paper/kitchen towel.
- Let it sit in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
- Roll Out the Pizza
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dust a surface with all-purpose flour and roll out the dough into 1/4" thick pizza crust. (I like mine thin and crispy)
- Lay the crust on a pizza pan, puncture holes with a fork, knife, or meat tenderizer to prevent rising, and bake for 5-7 minutes (will be based on thickness)
- Remove the pizza from the oven.
- Switch oven to Broil Mode.
- Layer with pizza sauce, cheese, a sprinkle of oregano, and your favorite toppings.
- Cook for an additional 7 minutes (until cheese starts to brown a little).
- Wait a few minutes before cutting with a pizza cutter. This will help prevent the cheese from sliding off.
- ENJOY! <3
Leave a review or comment