Green Chilli Mango Thokku/PicklePrep: 20 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 5by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
By far, the easiest mango pickle.
- 2 medium size green mangoes - remove skin and cubed
- 1 red onion - chopped/thinly sliced
- 2 green chillies - chopped/thinly sliced
- 1/2 inch ginger - chopped/thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- Seasoning - salt, palm sugar and lime juice
- All mangoes, onion, chillies and ginger with enough water in a pan/wok.
- simmer over low heat till mushy and soft.
- Add curry leaves, turmeric powder and seasoning.
- Stir well and dish out.
- Note: remember to taste to balance up the flavours.
Leave a review or comment