Green Beans With Garlic, Herbs And Cheese
- 2 pkt Frzn green beans, defrosted
- 2 x Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Butter Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 c. Fresh bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley, minced
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1/3 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large skillet, saute/fry first 4 ingredients together till green beans are tender. Transfer mix to a pretty porcelain baker. Combine the remaining ingredients and toss and stir till nicely mixed. Sprinkle the crumb mix over the green beans and bake in a 350 oven till piping warm and top is lightly browned, about 20 min.
- NOTES : Must use fresh bread crumbs for this recipe.
Leave a review or comment