Green Beans with Cherry TomatoesPrep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 8by Robyn Savoie326 recipes>
Here's a colorful dish made from garden fresh vegetables. The combination of beans, tomato and basil make for a tasty combination.
- 1 1/2 Lbs. Green Beans, Trimmed & Cut Into 2-Inch Pieces
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Cubed
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Dried Basil
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 3 Whole Fresh Basil Leaves
- Place beans and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a skillet; stir in the sugar, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Add tomatoes; saute 1 minute to heat through.
- Drain beans; top with tomato mixture. Garnish with basil.
Leave a review or comment