Green Beans With Blue Cheese And Almonds
- 5 c. (about 1 lb) fresh green beans, cut in 1 inch pcs
- 2 c. (about 1/2 lb) sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 c. green onions (white and green parts) sliced
- 2 Tbsp. almonds, slice
- 1 Tbsp. dry tarragon leaves
- 2 ounce blue cheese, crumbled
- The best advice is to prepare this just ahead of serving:
- In large skillet, sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, combine green beans, mushrooms, green onions, almonds and tarragon. Saute/fry till beans are tender but hard
- (about 3-4 min). Add in the blue cheese and stir till the cheese begins to heat. Serve immediately.
- Serves 6.
Leave a review or comment