Grecian Grilled Turkey
- 1 1/2 lb Turkey breast, boneless and skinless sliced 1/2" thick
- 1 c. Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. Red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Dry rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. Dry oregano
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 pch Garlic pwdr
- 1 dsh Black pepper
- In a large bowl combine, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, rosemary, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Place turkey breasts in a large ziplock bag and pour liquid into bag and seal. Chill overnight.
- Remove the turkey from the fridge, pat dry the marinade with paper towels.
- Throw away remaining marinade. Prepare the grill for the direct cooking method. Place turkey breasts on the warm grid over medium-warm coals. Cook 8-10 min per side or possibly till juices run clear.
- Remove from grill and let sit for 10 min prior to service so which the juices are absorbed back into the meat.
- NOTES : Marinate as long as 24 hrs in the fridge.
Leave a review or comment