Great Sport Cupcakes
- 3 x Decorating bags
- 3 x Writing tips, 1/6th inch opening
- 1 x Recipe Rich Chocolate cake,, see recipe
- 1 x Recipe Decorating Butter Cream Black, red, orange, green, and yellow, Od-color r paste
- 1. Prepare Rich Chocolate Cake (see recipe) as directed for 36 cupcakes.
- Bake and cold as directed.
- 2. Prepare Decorating Butter Cream (see recipe). Remove 1 1/4 c. butter cream. Tint one-third black, one-thitd red and leave one-third white. Cover each with plastic wrap and reserve for decorating tops of cupcakes.
- 3. Divide remaining butter cream into thirds. Tint one-third orange, one-third yellow and leave one-third white. Frost 12 cupcakes with orange buttercream, frost 12 cupcakes with yellow buttercream, frost 12 cupcakes with white buttercream.
- 4. Spoon reserved black, red and white butter creams into decorating bags, each fitted with a small writing tip (1/16 inch opening each). Pipe black butter cream on each orange cupcake to resemble a basketball. Pipe red butter cream on each white cupcake to resemble a baseball. Pipe white butter cream on each yellow cupcake to resemble a tennis ball.
- Makes 36cupcakes.
Leave a review or comment