Great Pumpkin Cookie Recipe
- 2 c. Flour
- 1 c. Quick Quaker Oats, uncooked
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Grnd Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 c. Butter Or possibly Margarine, softened
- 1 c. Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 c. Granulated Sugar
- 1 x Egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 c. Pumpkin, Canned
- 1 c. Semisweet Chocolate Chips, optional Assorted Icings, optional M&Ms , Reese's Pcs, Nuts, Raisins, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 . Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Cream butter, gradually add in sugars, beating till light and fluffy. Add in egg and vanilla, mix well. Alternate additions of dry ingredients and pumpkin, mixing well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Option 1: Drop 1/4 c. dough onto lightly greased cookie sheet; spread into pumkin shape, using a thin metal spatula. Add in a bit more dough to create stem.
- Option 2: Pour into 15x10-inch cookie sheet. When done baking, cut into squares.
- Bake 20-25 min, till hard and lightly brown. Let cold.
Leave a review or comment