Graziella's mini Chicken or Turkey pot pies
This recipe can be an ordinary day chicken pot pie or a left over turkey day pot pie.Tired of the same left over recipes,try something new.Children love them they can hold them right in their hands.
- 4 Ready made dough sheets or dough disc
- 2 pck of boneless sliced Chicken breast or
- 5 cups of left over shredded turkey
- 2 Frozen bags of Veggies[carrots,corn,peas etc..]
- 2 small cans of Cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup water
- Fresh grounded black pepper
- garlic powder
- 1/2 cup melted Butter
- spray to grease cup cake tray
- lemon juice
- 2 cup cake baking trays
- 1 Round cookie cutter 3 to 4 in all around
- 1 Rolling pin
- 1 Tbs
- 1 Pastry brush
- Roll out ready made and flattened dough.
- Cut out circles with cookie cutter,Grease cupcake trays.[Wash chicken slices,pour lemon juice ,season with garlic powder and fresh ground black pepper.Cut into 1 in chunks.Grease pan and Fry until slightly browned.Once fried let cool slightly.] or just use left over turkey.Place each dough disc in individual cupcake spots in tray.Push down creating center opening in a cup formation,pressing dough against sides of cupcake spots.Drop into dough 2 tablespoons of frozen mixed veggies in each cup spot.In seperate bowl empty cream of soup plus 1/4 cup of water.Stir well until soup is slightly smoother.Add 3-4 pcs of cooled fried chicken or leftover turkey on top of veggies in each dough cup.Add 2 tbs of cream of chicken soup over each dough,veggie & chicken cup.Spinkle garlic powder and ground pepper over each cup.Cover each with another disc of dough.Pinch dough closed of each prepared pocket.brush top with melted butter bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until dough is golden brown.Let cool and spoon out each individual cups of chicken pot pies.
- Heat up remaining soup and use to pour over individual pot pies when serving.
Leave a review or comment