Grammy's Blueberry Muffins
Moist, flavorful - the molasses adds a nice rich taste - these are great and even I can make them!
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp rounded butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cups milk
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1 tsp creme of tartar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup floured blueberries
- In one bowl mix sugar with butter. Cream together. Add one beaten egg and mix.
- Mix soda and molasses together until the soda and molasses become light colored.
- Add milk, sifted flour, creme of tartar and vanilla. Mix all together.
- Add one cup floured blueberries.
- Mix together lightly. Spoon batter into muffin tins lined with cupcake papers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Leave a review or comment