Good For You Granola Bars
- 1/2 of a 12 ounce. chocolate chips (1 c.)
- 1/2 of a 12 ounce. bag butterscotch chips (1 c.)
- 2 c. miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1 c. uncooked oats
- 1/2 c. minced dates
- 1/2 c. raisins
- 1/2 c. wheat germ
- 1/2 c. coconut
- 1/2 c. nuts
- Heat all chips together in a double boiler or possibly microwave. Blend in marshmallows and honey. The mix will be sticky at first, but will heat into liquid.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add in the chocolate mix and mix well. Pour into a 9 x 14 inch pan coated with vegetable oil cooking spray and pat down.
- Cold in refrigerator. When partially cold, cut into bars. Serve at room temperature for maximum chewiness.
Leave a review or comment