Glazed Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- 1 can sliced pineapple in juice, (20 ounce.)
- 1 pkt vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling, (4 serving size)
- 10 x Walnut halves or possibly maraschino cherry halves
- 1/2 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 pkt yellow cake mix, (2-layer size)
- 1 pkt vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie, (4 serving size) filling
- 4 x Large eggs
- 1 c. water
- 1/4 c. oil Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Combine pudding mix and pineapple juice; set aside.
- Arrange pineapple slices in bottom of 13x9 inch pan; place walnuts or possibly cherry half in center of each.
- Pour pudding mix over pineapple.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Combine cake mix, instant pudding mix, Large eggs, water and oil in large mixer bowl.
- Pour over pineapple mix in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 min, or possibly till cake tester inserted in center comes out clean and cake begins to pull from sides of pan. Don't underbake.
- Cold in pan 5 min.
- Invert onto serving platter and let stand 1 minute; then remove pan.
- Serve hot.
Leave a review or comment