Glazed Cinnamon Raisin Scones
- Glaze (below)
- 2 c. Bisquick(r) Original baking mix
- 1/3 c. raisins or possibly currants
- 1/3 c. whipping (heavy) cream Or possibly 1/3 c. lowfat milk
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp grnd cinnamon
- 1 x egg GLAZE
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. whipping (heavy) cream Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease cookie sheet.
- Prepare Glaze by merely mixing the two ingredients; set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients till soft dough forms. Spread dough into 8 inch circle on cookie sheet. Cut into 8 wedges, but don't separate.
- Bake 10 to 12 min or possibly till golden. Drizzle Glaze over hot scones.
- Carefully separate wedges. Serve hot.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Leave a review or comment