Glazed Carrot CupcakesPrep: 15 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 24by RecipeKing54 recipes>
Glazed Carrot Cupcakes is an easy and delicious recipe for carrot cake in cupcake form with an apple glaze. Makes a great dessert or snack. This is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, low carbohydrates, heart-healthy and Weight Watchers (4) PointsPlus recipe.
- 1 (18 oz) box, 2 layer size, spice cake mix
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium size carrot, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened apple juice
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place paper cupcake liners into 24 (2-1/2 inch) muffin pan cups.
- Combine the cake mix, soup, water and eggs in a large bowl and mix according to the package directions. Stir in the carrot and raisins. Spoon the batter into the muffin pan cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove the cupcakes from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Stir together the powdered sugar and apple juice in a small bowl until mixture is smooth. Spread on cupcakes.3
Leave a review or comment