Ginger Green Smoothie
Very fresh and slightly spicy. You can swap out the romaine for spinach for a more bitter green flavor.
- 4 C chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 C mint leaves (optional)
- 2 avocados
- 2 T minced fresh ginger
- 1) Assemble each smoothie pack: Place 1 C of chopped romaine, 1/4 C of mint leaves, 1/2 avocado, adn 1/2 T minced giner into 4 BPA-free freezer bags or 4 glass jars. Freeze packs until needed (can be frozen for up to 3 months).
- 2) To make each smoothie: Empty contents of 1 smoothie pack into your blender carafe. Add coconut milk or filtered tap water, lemon juice, and liquid stevia.
- 3) Blend until smooth; if needed, add more water until sippable. Service immediately.
Leave a review or comment