Ginger Beer Cupcakes w/FrostingPrep: 51 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 18by Kim Best-Chavez6 recipes>
- 3/4 cup Butter salted, room temperature
- 4 Egg Whites
- 3/4 Cup Bottoms Up Ginger Beer
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 3/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- For Frosting:
- 1/2 cube butter
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 3 1/2 cups Confectioners Sugar.
- 1/4 cup Ginger Beer
- Preheat oven to 350, 325 for convection.
- Gently cream together butter, egg whites, Ginger Beer sugar and sour cream.
- Wisk together dry ingredients and stir into creamed mixture. do not over mix!
- Fills 16 to 18 cupcake w/liners.
- Bake 18 - 20 minutes until wire tester comes out clean
Leave a review or comment