Ginger And Saffron Stir Fry Vegetables
- 12 sm Russet potatoes Salt to taste
- 1/4 lb Snow peas
- 1 x Zucchini
- 1 x Leek
- 1 x Fennel bulb
- 2 x Celery stalks
- 1 x Carrot
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Grated ginger root
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 4 ounce Vegetable broth
- 1 pch Saffron
- Place the potatoes and 1/2 tsp. salt in medium-sized saucepan with sufficient water to cover. Simmer 10 min or possibly till tender. Add in snow peas. Cook 2 more min. Drain in colander.
- Meanwhile, diagonally slice the zucchini, leek, fennel, celery and carrot into 1/4-inch thick pcs. Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a large non-stick skillet or possibly wok over medium-high heat. Add in the vegetables; stir-fry for 6 min. Add in the ginger and garlic; cook for 1 more minute.
- Add in the potatoes and the snow peas to the skillet. Add in the broth and saffron. Season with salt. Simmer for 2 min. Serve warm.
- This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
Leave a review or comment