Garlic Roasted Chicken Breasts
- 2 x Boneless Chicken Breast Halves, Skin Intact
- 1 1/4 tsp Dry Rubbed Sage
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head Garlic, Separated Into Clove
- 1/2 c. Dry white
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Sprinkle chicken with sage, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a medium ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add in chicken and saute/fry till brown, about 3 min per side. Meanwhile, boil garlic cloves in a small saucepan of water for 2 min; drain. Rinse under cool water to cold and peel the cloves. Arrange garlic cloves around chicken in the skillet. Pour wine over. Cover skillet and bake in the oven for 10 min. Uncover and baste chicken with the pan juices. Bake chicken uncovered till cooked through. Using tongs, transfer chicken to plates.
- Boil pan juices over high heat till slightly thickened, about 2 min.
- season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon garlic sauce over chicken.
Leave a review or comment