Garlic Ginger Chicken With Sweet Potatoes
- 2 lb Sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2-Inch Medallions
- 3 1/2 lb frying chicken cut into cubes
- 1 c. Soy sauce
- 1/4 c. Dry sherry
- 3 Tbsp. Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Grnd ginger
- 4 x Garlic cloves crushed
- 2 x Green onion finely diced Steamed white rice optional
- Thoroughly combine soy sauce, sherry, brown sugar, and ginger. Pour over potatoes and chicken in baking dish. Cover and marinate 1 hour. Turn over chicken and potatoes and marinate additional hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Bake 25 min. Turn over potatoes and chicken; baste. Bake 30 min more. When no pink shows when chicken is poked with fork, remove dish from oven. Arrange potatoes around chicken on
- serving dish. If you like, serve over rice. Sprinkle green onion for garnish.
Leave a review or comment