Garlic, Garlic, Garlic, Lemon And Rice Salad
- 5 c. cooked brown rice cooled
- 1 c. Broccoli flowerets
- 1 c. Snow peas cut in small pcs
- 1/2 c. Red pepper cut in small pcs
- 1/2 c. Carrots cut in small pcs or possibly any other veggie of your choice
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 x cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tsp tarragon
- 1 pch salt
- 1 pch pepper
- 1 pch sugar cashews
- Combine Rice and veggies. Whisk dressing till well combined. Pour over rice and veggie mix and toss to cover. Refrigeratesalad. Before serving, add in a generous amount of broken salted cashews.
- NOTES : Tried and true.
Leave a review or comment