Garlic Buttered Baguio VeggiesServings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
- 1/2 kilo Broccoli, cut by bulbs
- 1/4 kilo Baby carrots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 stick unsalted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute the minced garlic onto half of the butter.
- Stir fry until butter melts.
- Pour in the veggies. Stir fry till all are covered with butter.
- Adjust to low heat and let is steam on its own juices fro about 5minutes.
- Stirring every now and then.
- Add the remaining butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to serving dish.
Leave a review or comment