Garden Tuna Salad
- 1 can water-packed tuna liquid removed, flaked (6-oz)
- 1 lrg tomato minced
- 1 med cucumber peeled, seeded, minced
- 1 sm red bell pepper minced
- 1/2 c. minced green onions
- 2 x celery stalks minced
- 4 ounce small shell pasta freshly cooked (about 1 c.)
- 6 Tbsp. prepared ranch-style salad dressing (or possibly more)
- 3 Tbsp. minced fresh dill or possibly 1 Tbsp. dry dillweed
- Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl. Fold in pasta. Add in dressing and dill and blend well. Season salad to taste with salt and pepper.
- (Salad can be prepared 2 hrs ahead. Cover and chill.) Adjust salad with more dressing if you like and serve.
- Serves 4.
Leave a review or comment