Funky Chilled Century Egg TofuPrep: 15 min Servings: 6by Blackswan82 recipes>
Happy 2011, everyone! Let's celebrate the New Year with these cold appetizers, which marked the beginning of our first course on X’mas Eve.
- 1 box of Organic Tofu
- 2 Century eggs
- 3 tbsp Japanese Goma sauce
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Water
- 2 sprigs of Spring Onion (chopped)
- Bonito flakes for topping
- Remove shells from eggs. Rinse thoroughly. Separate yolk & âwhiteâ.
- Dice the âwhitesâ & mash the yolk.
- Mix yolk with olive oil, sesame oil, water & goma into a paste. It wonât look very appetizing but trust me, itâs delicious!
- Divide tofu into 6 equal parts & slot them into cocktail glasses or place them onto serving plates. Add paste & sprinkle spring onions.
- Top with âwhitesâ, then bonito flakes. Refrigerate & serve your scrumptious Tofu chilled.
Leave a review or comment