Fruit Ambrosia In Patty Shells
- Pastry dough or possibly bakery pastry shells
- 1 can Fruit salad mix
- 1 ct Frzn strawberries
- 1 c. Miniature marshmallows
- 2 x Hard bananas, cubed (squeeze juice of lemon over banana to prevent discoloration)
- 1 c. Whipping cream
- In muffin tins make individual "fluted" shells, bake till brown. Set aside and cold.
- Mix fruit together folding carefully to avoid crushing. Whip cream till it forms peaks. When ready to serve carefully fold fruit into whipped cream. Spoon into shells and top each with a strawberry. Serve at once.
- Makes 4 to 6 dozen, depending on the size of the shell.
Leave a review or comment