Frozen Brownie Sundae
- 15 ounce Pack fudge brownie mix
- 1/3 c. Water
- 1/4 c. Vegetable oil
- 1 x Egg FILLING
- 1 quart Slightly softened ice cream
- 3/4 c. Salted Spanish peanuts TOPPING
- 1 c. Powdered sugar
- 1/3 c. Chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. Evaporated lowfat milk
- 1/4 c. Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Heat oven to 350. Grease bottom only of 8-9" square pan. In large bowl, combine all brownie ingredients. Beat 50 strokes by hand.
- Spread in greased pan. Bake at 350 for 33 to 37 min for 8" pan; 24 to 27 min for 9" pan. Don't OVERBAKE. Cold completely. Spread softened ice cream proportionately over cooled brownies; top with peanuts.
- Place in freezer till hard. In small saucepan, combine powdered sugar, chips, lowfat milk & butter. Bring to boil; cook for 8 min, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Let cold 1 hour; pour over peanuts. Freeze till hard.
Leave a review or comment