Fresh Strawberry Banana TriflePrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 8by Kyle Dalakas100 recipes>
Fresh Strawberry Banana Trifle is a simple, delicious, yet elegant dessert! Perfect for Valentine's Day!
- One 15.25 oz. Classic Yellow Cake mix, prepared according to package directions.
- Two 3.4 oz. Boxes Banana Pudding, prepared according to package directions
- 1 16 oz. Package Frozen Whole Berry Medley, thawed and drained
- 1 Pound Fresh Strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cake according to package directions. Bake and let cool.
- While cake is baking, prepare the pudding according to package directions. Set aside.
- Rinse frozen berry medley under running water in strainer and let thaw.
- Clean and slice strawberries.
- To assemble the trifle:
- In a trifle bowl, layer slices of cake.
- Top with about 1/2 cup of pudding.
- Arrange strawberries around the edge of the bowl and sprinkle a third of the berries on top of the pudding.
- Repeat layers, ending with the berries and strawberries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. This can be prepared a day ahead and refrigerated.
- Serves 8
Leave a review or comment