Fresh Cheese And Garlic Tortellini With Spinach And Ricotta S
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x Onion, minced
- 2 x Cloves garlic, crushed
- 375 gm Frzn minced spinach, (12oz)
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 x 250 gram tub ricotta cheese
- 150 ml Vegetable stock, (1/4pint)
- 125 gm Parmesan cheese, grated (4oz)
- 2 x 250 g packs fresh cheese and garlic tortellini
- 2 x 250 g packs fresh cheese & garlic tortellini
- 1. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add in the onion, garlic and spinach and cook for 8-10 min, stirring occasionally till the spinach is defrosted.
- 2. Add in the nutmeg, ricotta cheese, vegetable stock and half the parmesan and cook for a further 4-5 min.
- 3. Cook the cheese and garlic tortellini following pack instructions.
- 4. Drain the pasta, gently reheat the sauce and combine the two.
- 5. Spoon into an ovenproof dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 6. Place under a preheated moderate grill for 3-4 min, till golden brown.
- NOTES : Delicious and easy dish with the classic combination of spinach and ricotta cheese.
Leave a review or comment