Four Ingredient Garlic Lemon HummusPrep: 10 min Servings: 10by Kyle Dalakas101 recipes>
Four Ingredient Garlic Lemon Hummus is a super simple, super healthy appetizer for Super Bowl Sunday or anytime!
- 3 15.5 oz. Cans Chickpeas (or Garbanzo Beans) drained
- 3 Cloves Fresh Garlic, cleaned and crushed
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Drain chickpeas and place in a food processor or blender.
- Clean garlic and crush with a garlic press or the side of a knife and add to chickpeas.
- Pour in lemon juice and olive oil.
- Blend on high for 30 to 40 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with low fat tortilla chips or veggies.
- This recipe makes 2 cups
Leave a review or comment