Four Bean Casserole
- 2 cans baked beans
- 1 can kidney beans (drained)
- 1 can green beans (drained)
- 1 can butter beans (drained)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 slices bacon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350Â°. Place rack in center of oven.
- Open all cans of beans. Drain all the beans, except the baked beans.
- Pour all the beans into the 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Add the brown sugar and mustard.
- Mix beans thoroughly.
- Chop onion and add to bean mixture. Stir.
- If desired, cut 2 slices of bacon into 1 inch chunks. Place on top of beans, put in oven, and bake uncovered for 1 hour.
- Carefully remove beans from oven.
Leave a review or comment