Four Angled Beans And Tempeh Stir FriedPrep: 20 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
A healthy side dish for rice.
- 1 packet (abt 120g) tempeh - cut into cubes
- 140g (about 10 pieces) four angled beans - remove strings on both sides and cut diagonally
- 4 garlic - chopped
- 1 red chilli - remove seeds and sliced thinly
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste.
- In heated oil, fry tempeh till nice and brown in color.
- Remove and keep aside.
- In the same oil, saute chopped garlic.
- Add in beans; season with salt.
- Quickly stir; just for a couple of seconds.
- Add tempeh and sliced chilli.
- One good stir and remove from heat.
Leave a review or comment