Fluffy Pineapple Cheesecake
- 2 pkt Lady Fingers, (unfilled)
- 2 pkt Cream cheese, (8 ounce size)
- 20 ounce Can Crushed Pineapple
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 16 ounce Cold whip
- Line bottom and sides of 9 1/2 inch spring form pan with both pkgs. of lady fingers. Put Cream cheese; sugar and 1/2 can pineapple in bowl and mix with electric mixer about 1 1/2 min. Add in rest of pineapple and mix well. Mix in all of Cold Whip. Pour entire ingredients over lady fingers.
- Chill 5 or possibly 6 hrs before serving.
- NOTE: This takes just a few min to combine and needs no cooking.
Leave a review or comment