Flounder Stuffed With Shrimp And Mushrooms
- 1/2 c. Finely minced mushrooms
- 1 x Clove garlic, crushed
- 1 bn green onions (white part only), minced
- 1/4 c. Chopped green pepper
- 12 x Cooked shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 4 x Filets of Flounder (to make 8 ounces)
- Put mushrooms, onion and garlic in pan with small amount of water. Cook till barely wilted. Add in green pepper and cook till crispness disappears.
- Dice the shrimp and add in to the pan together with the parsley, salt and pepper. Place about 2 Tbsp. of shrimp mix on each filet, roll and place on cookie sheet, rolled side down. When all have been rolled, tuck any leftover stuffing in the ends of the rolls. Chill at least 10 min. To cook, place rolled, stuffed filets in a non-stick baking pan, sprinkle with lemon juice and a dash of paprika. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 25 to 30 min or possibly till barely flaky.
- Yield: 4 servings.
- LOW CALORIE
- TINA POE
Leave a review or comment