Fish in Caramel Sauce
This easy recipe made with fish fillets and sugar.The interesting combination of fish, sugar and black pepper makes it a recipe loved by people of all .Want to surprise your guests with something out of the box?,THEN try out this simple fish recipe.
- 350 gm fish
- 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 small sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- For making the dressing, heat a small pan over low heat. Add sugar to it and keep stirring till it begins to caramelize, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and add fish sauce.
- Place the pan over flame again and bring to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes until it turns into a thick syrup.
- Add the small onions and pepper powder. Mix well and remove from the flame.
- Now, for making the main dish, take a different pan, add oil and heat over medium flame.
- Add the fish slices and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger and caramel sauce. Bring it to a boil.
- Now, reduce the flame to low and simmer for 5 minutes or until the fish is well cooked.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Leave a review or comment