- 1 1/3 c. unsweetened applesauce
- 1 c. pitted prunes - (abt 6 ounce)
- 1 1/2 c. natural wheat and barley cereal
- 1 pt plain nonfat yogurt
- 4 x prunes for garnish
- Combine applesauce and 1 c. of prunes.
- For each serving, in a 9- to 10-oz stemmed goblet, layer 1/4 c. cereal, 1/4 c. yogurt, 1/2 c. applesauce-prune mix and another 1/4 c. yogurt. Top with 2 Tbsp. cereal and garnish with a prune.
- Serve immediately, or possibly chill up to 4 hrs before serving.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment