Fettucini Garden Julienne Salad
- 4 ounce fettucine
- 1 sprg fresh oregano
- 1/4 c. julienned carrots
- 1/4 c. julienned red onion
- 1/4 c. julienned zucchini don't peel
- 1/4 c. julienned yellow summer squash don't peel
- 2 Tbsp. julienned green bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. julienned red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh italian parsley or possibly to taste
- 1/4 c. fat-free Italian salad dressing mixed with
- 1 tsp pesto sauce garlic salt or possibly pwdr pepper
- Cook the fettucine with the sprig of oregano in plenty of salted water. Drain and rinse in cool water. Set aside to drain.
- Meanwhile, julienne cut all the vegetables. Chop the fresh parsley. In a bowl combine vegetables with the pasta. Toss with the pesto and salad dressing. Season to taste with garlic salt and pepper. Cover and chill at least 2 hrs before serving. Serve at room temperature.
Leave a review or comment