Fettucine NeroPrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 4by Jason Balestrieri3 recipes>
- 12 ounces fresh squid ink fettucini
- 2 tabslepoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 24 Manila clams
- 1 cup sweet baby tomato halves
- 2 whole abalone, sliced & tenderized abalone
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- sea salt to taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil and add the squid ink fettucine, stirring to separate. Working quickly, in a sautÃ© pan heat olive oil and add garlic and the Manila clams, stirring to combine. Add the tomato halves, the sliced abalone and toss to combine. Deglaze the pan with the white wine and toss to combine. At this point the clams should be opening. Cover pan to steam open the clams.
- Add the butter and parsley and season with sea salt. Toss to combine. Add the cooked fettucine to the sauce and toss to coat the pasta. Arrange the pasta into large pasta bowls and spoon the sauce over the pasta.
Leave a review or comment