FAT FREE QUICHE
Quiche is not only high in protein, but adding a vegetable to the recipe makes it a healthy and balanced family meal.This meal is certainly an ideal choice for those who want to eat on a budget while still enjoying some cafe style flavor.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup grated cheese of your choice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Lightly grease pie pan. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt, and pepper. Add spinach mixture and stir to blend. Scoop into prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Leave a review or comment