ExoticBioNaturals- MORINGA AND MINT CHOCOLATE SQUARESServings: 1by Exotic Bio Naturals2 recipes>
This recipe by Aduna will become one of your favorites. And why not? There is no reason why you shouldn't try this recipe. It has a sweet chewy base, a rich and creamy filling, and a crunchy chocolate topping. The goodness of moringa is a cherry on the cake. ExoticBionaturals provides the best quality of moringa powder that isn't only healthful but also 100% pure and organic.
- Almonds: 1 cup
- Cacao powder: 2 tbsp
- Medjool dates: 1 cup
- A pinch of salt
- Mint filling:
- Moringa Powder: 2 tsp
- Cashews: ½ cup
- Fresh mint leaves: ¼ cup
- Maple syrup or raw honey or rice syrup: ¼ cup
- Non-dairy milk: ½ - ¾ cup
- Melted coconut oil: ¼ cup
- Peppermint extract: few drops
- Chocolate Topping:
- Melted coconut oil: ⅓ cup
- Cacao powder: ¼ cup
- Maple syrup or raw honey: 2 tbsp
- A pinch of salt
- Cacao nibs: for decoration
- To make the base, mix the almonds in a food processor till it becomes coarse flour. Add the salt, cacao powder, and dates. Blend again until the mixture sticks together when pinched with thumb and finger.
- Press the mixture uniformly into an 8x8" baking tin, lined with parchment paper. Keep the baking tin in the refrigerator.
- In a food processor, combine the cashews, mint leaves, fluid sugar, moringa, and non-dairy milk until smooth. Add the melted coconut oil and mix once more. Then pour in the mint extract, mix again, and taste. Add somewhat more if necessary.
- Pour the mint filling over the base and smooth out with a spatula. Return the tin to the refrigerator. Whisk together the chocolate fixings in a medium-sized bowl. Leave for a moment to cool.
- Pour over the mint filling, spreading uniformly. Sprinkle with cacao nibs and put them in the refrigerator again to let them set. Cut into squares and serve.
Leave a review or comment