Emeril's Bacon And Asparagus Rol Ups
- Yield:Categories:New Text Import
- 1 lb piece beef tenderloin (center-cut)
- 3 Tbsp. coarse cracked black pepper Kosher salt Extra virgin olive oil for searing
- 20 x spears of asparagus, blanched till tender
- 1 Tbsp. prepared grated horseradish
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise, slightly thin
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh chives Salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a large saute/fry pan. Season the entire beef tender with kosher salt and pepper. Sear the beef on all sides till very brown.
- Meanwhile, make the mayonnaise. In a small bowl combine the horseradish, mayonnaise, and chives. Season with salt and pepper and set aside. Remove the meat from the pan and allow to cold completely. Using a very sharp knife, slice the beef into 10 thin slices. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on one side of the beef and lay 2 spears of asparagus in the center of each piece of beef. Roll the beef up over the asparagus. Arrange on a plate and drizzle with additional mayonnaise.
- Yield: 20 Hors d'oeuvres
Leave a review or comment