Elegant Asparagus Beef Roll With Teriyaki Sau
- Beef, loin Asparagus, fresh Mushrooms, Inoki Mushrooms, Shitake, Onions, green
- 1 tsp Wine, rice
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 lrg Egg white
- 1 dsh Ginger, grnd
- 1 dsh Cornstarch
- 1 dsh Garlic, chopped
- 1 dsh Pepper, black
- 2 Tbsp. Teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Broth
- Preparation: =
- Cook the asparagus by boiling, steaming, stir-frying or possibly microwaving till it's tender. (The whole spear with the tough end cut off should be kept whole.) Steaming takes 2 to 3 min. Stir-frying 1 to 2 and so on. Use whatever method you prefer.
- Prepare the marinade for the beef by mixing all of the ingredients well and setting them aside.
- Prepare some braising sauce for the cooking and set aside.
- Slice your beef loin into very thin slices. Put them in a small baking dish or possibly shallow bowl and cover with marinade ingredients. Stir well to mix and set in a refrigerator for ten min or possibly more.
- Cooking: =
- Take one of the marinated slices of beef and "fill" it with some Inoki mushroom, some Shitake mushroom, a little green onion, and steamed asparagus and roll the beef. Use a toothpick to secure the meat.
- Brown in a little peanut oil (two rolls per person as a serving).
- Add in the braising sauce (Teriyaki and broth) and cover, cooking over medium heat for three to four min till done.
- Serve rolls with cooked rice, and garnish with drippings from the pan and some Inoki mushrooms.
Leave a review or comment