EGGY BREAD PUDDING (Bread Leche Flan)Prep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 5by MARIA LOURDES V. LIPARDO-AYUB85 recipes>
It's the best way to utilize old or leftover bread. So yummy! Please subscribe to my YouTube cooking channel (Lipardo's Global Kitchen) for more recipes around the world and future raffle draws for giveaway prizes.
- 1/4 cup sugar for caramel
- 6 sliced bread, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Caramelize sugar in a round aluminum mold. Set aside.
- Soak bread in milk for a few minutes.
- Blend the soaked bread, vanilla, eggs, & sugar.
- Pour batter over the caramelized sugar.
- Steam for 20 minutes.
- Cool. Loose the side of the mold by knife and quickly turn the pudding into a serving plate.
Leave a review or comment