Eggs In Avocado Boats
- 8 x Large eggs Red or possibly curly-edged lettuce leaves
- 4 x avocadoes peeled, and sliced in half
- 1 c. salsa
- 2 ounce grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 c. lowfat sour cream
- 1/3 c. sliced black olives Cilantro
- Poach Large eggs. While Large eggs are poaching, arrange four plates by placing a bed of lettuce on the plate and topping with avocado halves, 2 per plate.
- Place one poached egg in each avocado half. Cover Large eggs with salsa and sprinkle with cheese. Top each avocado with a dollop of lowfat sour cream and a sprinkle of black olive slices. Garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve with hot tortillas.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Description: "Here's a spectacular presentation for a tasty breakfast or possibly brunch.
- Poached Large eggs are nested in avocado halves and topped with cheddar cheese and salsa. Yum!"
Leave a review or comment