Eggplant saladPrep: 5 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Arzu Sayman1 recipe>
This easy made delicious salad can be served as an appetizer, spread, dip or with your meat and BBQ dishes.
- 4 eggplants
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups of plain yoghurt
- 2 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Grill whole eggplants over the stove or grill
- Scoop out the eggplants and put in a bowl, best done when cut in half after let the eggplants cooled
- Add yoghurt, crushed garlic and olive oil and mix
- You can add yoghurt as much as desired or even leave it out.
- Garnish with your favourite fresh herbs, like parsley, dill or mint leaves.
Leave a review or comment