Easy Vegetable FrittataPrep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Easy Vegetable Frittata-is a delicious, easy and quick (25) minute recipe which is also generally healthy. It is a low calories, low sodium, low carbohydrates, vegetarian and Weight Watchers (5) PointsPlus per serving recipe. Ingredints include: broccoli, carrots, garlic, green onions and shredded cheese. Serve for breakfast, brunch or supper.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey/Pepper Jack cheese
- Sliced red chiles, optional
- Melt butter in a 10" skillet until sizzling; add garlic, broccoli, carrots and green onions. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Whisk eggs, water and salt together in a bowl. Add in egg mixture to vegetable mixture in pan; sprinkle with basil. Cover; continue cooking 4-6 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into 4 equal-sized wedges.
Leave a review or comment