Easy Tex-Mex Refried Bean DipPrep: 5 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 8by myra byanka510 recipes>
Inexpensive, easy prep recipe that guests will love. I sometimes use this recipe to make quesadillas, too.
- 2 cans refried beans (14.5-15.0 oz.)
- 1 tbs. taco seasoning, or Tex-Mex Diablo Dust
- 1 cup favorite salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I like Monterrey Jack or sharp cheddar
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In a 1 qt baking dish, mix the beans with taco seasoning, spread on the bottom of the dish.
- Top with salsa, then cheese and paprika.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a review or comment