Easy Teriyaki Stir Fry
- 1 lb Boneless meat (may use boneless chicken Breast Pork or possibly beef steak), cut meat into small Squares
- 2 c. Fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 c. Snow peas, break ends off only
- 2 bn Green onions, minced Oil, margarine or possibly butter Teriyaki sauce (Kikkoman is good) May also add in any or possibly all of the following:
- 2 x Carrots (use potato peeler and slice thin) Minced broccoli Sliced almonds Water chestnuts, thinly sliced
- Brown meat in oil, etc., with the onions; cook about 10 min or possibly till tender. Add in 1 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce; cook a few more min. Add in vegetables in the order of that takes longest to cook (i.e., broccoli and mushrooms, then snow peas and water chestnuts). Cook to desired crispiness, constantly stirring over high heat, about 10 to 20 min. Add in 2 table- spoons teriyaki sauce with the vegetables or possibly more so you'll have a sauce.
- Add in carrots and sliced almonds last, for flavor and color. Serve over rice, about 1 c. per person. Be creative with this recipe; you can add in other things if you desire. Cooking times will vary depending on the size of pan used and how crunchy you like your vegetables. Enjoy!
Leave a review or comment