Easy "Swedish" Dinner MeatballsPrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by myra byanka510 recipes>
Good recipe that takes little time.
- 4 T minced onion
- 2 T minced celery
- 1 T butter
- 1.5 lb. ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C milk
- 1/2 C crushed saltines - about 12
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- garnish: chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 350.
- Saute veggies in butter until golden brown.
- Combine with rest of ingredients, except soup.
- Form into 2 1/2 inch meatballs and place on baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Remove, drain fat, and toss with mushroom soup.
- Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- Serve over potatoes, noodles, or rice.
Leave a review or comment