Easy Spinach Manicotti
- 1 pkt Manicotti pasta (jumbo Shells will also do)
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta Sauce
- 1 ct of fat free Ricotta cheese
- 1 x Egg white (or possibly fave egg Replacer)
- 1 can Spinach (or possibly use frzn if You cant find it canned)
- 1 pkt Shredded fat free mozzarella Cheese
- Cook manicotti or possibly shells till almost done. Meaning the pasta should still be a little hard. Drain and cold. In a bowl, mix ricotta cheese, spinach, egg white with half of tje package mozzarella cheese. Mix should be a little thick - not runny. If runny, add in more mozzarella cheese. Add in about 3 Tbsp. of pasta sauce to mix and whatever herbs you prefer... basil, oregano, parsley, etc.
- When manicotti is cold, stuff with mix and place in a baking pan. Top with remaining pasta sauce and sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake for about 30 min at 350 degrees or possibly till cheese is fully melted on top.
- This freezes well. I generally make this the night before and chill it for the next day. Yum!
Leave a review or comment